2008/08/16

Teaching Business English E-teacher Distance Course

Not long ago I was selected to take Teaching Business English E-teacher Distance courseE-Teacher Program e-Teaching Business English course offered by the University of South Carolina. Scholarship granted by the US Department of State Office of English Language Programs.It is my third E-teacher course that I am taking now. My first and second course were Critical Thinking and English for Law course that I enjoyed much though I had some problem taking the second course due to electricity shortage.This year I am sure to successfully complete Teaching Business English course that will surely keep me busy till the end of this year. E-teacher course are really helpful and you can do your assignments at night without thinking about the work that keeps you busy whole day.I found my instructors and fellows very friends and we use the special software called “FirstClass Desktop Cliet“ which looks like as Email Client like Mozilla Thunderbird but has lots of integrated teaching and learning tools inside like Discussions Rooms, Bulletin Board, Conferences, Instant Messaging - Chat room, Calendar, Memos and others under its Desktop. Pretty amazing tool that I didn’t use before except commercial Blackboard and Open source Moodle and lighter Atutor.My first assignment was to send Introduction protocol and to get to know my fellows. So our course TBE course will last till the end of December. I am so happy to be selected as one of the lucky participants.

No comments: